There are numerous companies that use unfair means to try to divert clients from competitors.
Tavares has extensive experience in dealing with issues involving forms of unfair competition, promoting civil or criminal measures in the repression of unfair competition, with a team of active professionals in ports, airports, specialized agencies and always ready to act according to each case, including keeping contact with authorities in order to exchange information regarding the repression of crimes against Intellectual Property.
Our work in this field includes:
- Actions to combat fraud and violations of internal controls and unfair competition also regarding employment relations;
- Actions to fight the misuse of inside information;
- Advice on structuring corporate operations with the objective of mitigate potential competitive risks;
- Representation of clients in disputes relating to competitive issues and lawsuits for repair of damage generated by unfair competition;
- Consultancy in matters of a competitive nature.