Tavares has a deep knowledge of foreign trade operations in order to apply the legal rules to customs procedures, through consulting and advising on import and export operations. We act before customs agencies throughout the country, preventing illicit products from entering national territory.
Our professionals are deeply aware of the Brazilian procedures to import and export goods, of the customs rules that involve tax, constitutional and administrative rules, ordinance and legislative acts of the Federal Revenue, among other regulations. We give legal backing capable of increase the fluidity of business negotiations, and unlock the customs bureaucracy to bring products into the Brazilian market.
Our work in this field includes:
- Nationalization of foreign goods;
- Analysis and elaboration of international contracts;
- Acting in customs, administrative and judicial litigation;
- Preventive advice with the preparation of opinions on customs legislation;
- Legal advice for the defense of infringement proceedings and the release of seized goods;
- Legal advice on customs, import or export of products and services;
- Suitability to comply the requirements of national agencies – ANVISA (National Health Surveillance Agency), INMETRO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology), MAPA (Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply), etc.;
- Advice on obtaining import, export and freight licenses for products submitted to the health surveillance.