Márcio Ney Tavares
CEO and Founding Partner email@example.com
Founding partner of Tavares Intellectual Property, Mr. Tavares graduated in Law one of the most renowned Brazilian colleges, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Faculty of Law (in Portuguese: Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - UFRJ, also known as the National Faculty of Law).
Since the beginning of his career, Mr. Tavares has been a true enthusiast of IP Law and lawyer specialized in this area - and more than 40 years heading his office, enforcing the IP Law and helping stablishing judicial precedents have not changed that. He can be seen talking to his clients, discussing new ideas on the field or directing his associates.
These are some of the professional associations that Mr. Tavares is a member:
- ABAPI (Associação Brasileira dos Agentes da Propriedade Industrial)
- ABPI (Associação Brasileira da Propriedade Intelectual)
- AIPPI (Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle)
- ASPI (Associação Paulista da Propriedade Industrial)
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Law Association)
- FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils em Propriété Industrielle)
- INTA (International Trademark Association)
- OAB (Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil)
Languages: Portuguese, English.